TitanFall Beta

Braegnok

"TF SKILLS" Contest on TitanFall Beta

Chance to win TitanFall Collectors Edition Game,..Kill as many Titans as possible in a single Attrition game mode round,.. Xbox One only

Enter Contest @ http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/promotions/TFSkills

Here is a link if your having issues with TF Beta Code: http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

Edited by Braegnok

THE FUCK. :(

I get my beta key and the send me an XBOX key...the hell is this? I specifically requested PC -- not XBOX because I don't have one. STUPID BS. 

Edit: apparently a very common issue now. :P http://HOW TO FIX

Edit2: Welp that's a fail too. If you are lucky enough to get it to load it still sounds like you may end up having the SAME key sent to you again. Wonder why I thought this time would be any different with EA. What a joke.

Just be happy, I signed up within the first hour and still don't have a key, not even the wrong one :lol:

EDIT:

You have got to be kidding me, I got the notification of a new email the second I posted that, now I have an Xbox One key...

EDIT 2:

And the EA support website flat out doesn't work, breaking in different ways under Chrome/Opera/IE lovely.

Edited by cchalogamer

Just be happy, I signed up within the first hour and still don't have a key, not even the wrong one :lol:

EDIT:

You have got to be kidding me, I got the notification of a new email the second I posted that, now I have an Xbox One key...

EDIT 2:

And the EA support website flat out doesn't work, breaking in different ways under Chrome/Opera/IE lovely.

Told you -- doesn't hardly matter if you have any key at this point. It surely isn't the one you are looking for and finding a solution to fix it well might as well be a miracle too. 

By the time I get a proper key, the game won't be ready (downloaded) to play before the end of beta. 

EA can keep it's bad reputation with me...I wanted to give them a second, third, or forth chance. ROFL...

It honestly doesn't matter at this point. XBO version went open beta today and they plan on making the PC open beta tomorrow.

Just a waste of time is all. Why bother with closed beta if you are just going to make it a pain in the ass and reiterate how much you SUCK?

One of the things to remember is that this is a beta stress test. So they are sending invites / switching to open beta in waves. So they don't hammer the servers right up front, they want to hammer them, but they want to do it in a manageable way so they can make changes as needed..

One of the things to remember is that this is a beta stress test. So they are sending invites / switching to open beta in waves. So they don't hammer the servers right up front, they want to hammer them, but they want to do it in a manageable way so they can make changes as needed..

That has nothing to do with sending out wrong keys...

That has nothing to do with sending out wrong keys...

Why are you taking it so personally? I got the wrong key too...I checked the forums and saw that it was a common problem and was being addressed. I filled out a support ticket as suggested, and later that day I got an email saying Titanfall was automatically added to my Origin account (no key needed).