Heaven Benchmark (GPUs under performing?)

wake boy45

Just a suggestion, have you checked your crossfire bridge? maybe its faulty?

MSI afterburner shows activity on the second gpu, he stated this earlier in this topic.

He also stated that it stops showing activity on the second gpu.

Put two of the 1 gig sticks back in and it wouldn't boot. Got it to boot with the 8 gig and the 4 gig and i switched back my card's bios. I unlocked it (switched that tiny little switch by the CF bridge) back when i was trying to OC a single card.

Lots of motherboards don't like to play pretty when you populate all the DIMM slots, especially when you start mixing RAM densities.

That's why I asked how you had your 14Gb of memory configured, and I'm pretty sure the same reason that Bosco asked you to try with the single 8Gb module.

So, now you have two DIMMs populated (one 8Gb / one 4Gb)?

Clear your motherboard BIOS and reset to default values for now.  Save changes.  Exit.

Run Memtest overnight.  If Memtest passes do some stress testing on your platform.  OCCT, Prime95 or IBT.

If you go with OCCT test for two hours

If you go with Prime95 test for eight hours

If you go with IBT test for 10 loops

If Memtest and one of the above stress testing programs pass with flying colors then you should be OK from the platform standpoint.  The rest is up to the gpus.

That sounds pretty close to me based on a quick google around the web.  The only way to know for sure though is if someone around here has a similar setup and the same game and willing to do some comparisons for you.