how are these tempe with this loop?

beastineden

Been awhile, but i finally got my wc loop going. It goes D5pump/res>4770k>RX240 rad(top mounted push/pull intake)>GTX780SLI>EX240rad (bottom mounted push exhaust)>D5pump/res. My chip is currently OC'ed to 4.2ghz at a vcore of 1.18v. Idle temps are around 35c. 100% load in IBT gives me around 68c max. How does that look to you guys?

post-127071-0-14010800-1391117387_thumb.jpg

When you are doing ibt is there a program stress testing the gpus??? If that is just your processor then you are far away from your max water temperature. I would go ahead and run through 3dmark or unigine valley for 10 loops with prime95 in the background and see where your system temps get after that. Or just game for an hour then turn on ibt and see what that results. Before nvidia had a  Stress test detection built into there software I did occt and prime95 @ the same time with multi monitor to keep an eye on things. 

Realistically you will never see this kind of temps or load any a gaming scenario or everyday use but it's nice to know what it's capable of. 

My thoughts.   Boinker.

I'm running an Antec Kuhler 620 with the fan swapped for a 38mm thick Panaflo running ~9V and getting a max of 71C (71, 70, 67, 65) w/IBT and idle of ~23C on my 4770K @ 4.0 and "auto" voltage (cpuz reporting ~1.2v) atm (been playing hardware swap a lot so most of my OCs are very light atm).  One disclaimer though, my 4770K/4670K/3570K have all been delidded and stock TIM replaced with CLU and the heat spreaders stuck back on so add ~8-14C to my 71 for an unmodified 4770K 

Now if the cards are at all being stressed or if ambient temps are much higher than mine (around 23C ambient in here when I ran IBT a few mins ago) your number looks very good, if not then that puts you about the same as my H100i that now resides on my 4930K, but with a LOT more radiator to cool it all.

Honestly, as long as it keeps all the toys cool enough day to day and you're happy with the noise level then sounds like good numbers to me :)

Thanks for the feedback fellas. You know, i didn't even think of stressing my gpu's at the same time. smh. I know aida has an option to also stress the gpu's but i'm not sure it will hit them hard enough. we'll see. Boinker I'll give your suggestions as a shot. cchalo, I'll be using your numbers for comparison. Thanks

ok so here's what i got:

CPU freq: 4.2 ghz

Vcore: 1.19v

I ran unigine heaven for 10 loops and had P95 blend running in the background. twin gtx 780 sli temps were about 50c per card max.

with the cards at thier peak temps, the cpu got up to 76c. didn't pass that. I think that's pretty good. I was wondering if it would hit 80c

OK, might want to ignore me because I'm an idiot, I remembered 10 mins ago as a tripped over my fiancee's vice that I did NOT delid MY 4770K, I did a friend's (well actually I did mine and we swapped afterwards bc he was scared to do it and I had hopes of getting a better OCing chip BC mine royally sucked. So yeah...guess I need to get out the hammer and some blocks of wood (good squared blocks much better and safer than a vise/razor in my opinion, that's what I used on the 4770K and the 4670K I did, used the vise in question on the 3570K).

With those GPUs dumping heat in the loop the numbers look good to me.

OK, might want to ignore me because I'm an idiot, I remembered 10 mins ago as a tripped over my fiancee's vice that I did NOT delid MY 4770K, I did a friend's (well actually I did mine and we swapped afterwards bc he was scared to do it and I had hopes of getting a better OCing chip BC mine royally sucked. So yeah...guess I need to get out the hammer and some blocks of wood (good squared blocks much better and safer than a vise/razor in my opinion, that's what I used on the 4770K and the 4670K I did, used the vise in question on the 3570K).

With those GPUs dumping heat in the loop the numbers look good to me.

Was thinking about delidding mine but I think I'm getting good temps as is. It's not like dropping my temps is gonna magically change my chip into one from a better batch Edited by beastineden