Help me find the correct driver(s)

Last, but not least, you might check and make sure that you are running the latest BIOS release for your laptop.  Latest is version 204 released on 11/1/2013.  It's interesting that your RealteK PCIe GBE Lan BIOS is a beta version (according to the screen shot)..........

Last, but not least, you might check and make sure that you are running the latest BIOS release for your laptop.  Latest is version 204 released on 11/1/2013.  It's interesting that your RealteK PCIe GBE Lan BIOS is a beta version (according to the screen shot)..........

I am running version 204.

Gonna try that driver you linked now.

At this point I'd try to get through to tech support at Asus and see if they can share the hardware part numbers.

On many laptops the wireless card is easily accessible from the bottom of the laptop.  You'll have to find the right cover (likely held in place by a single phillips head screw).  Notice I said "many" and not "all"   :)

If you can access the wireless card you can get part number directly off the card.

As for the PCI Driver - trying installing the Modem Driver and see if the warning goes away.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark, but here is the driver that "may" work with your wired NIC;

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

Download and attempt to install driver version 7.078

And I'd use the one that includes the auto installation package;

Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1632224)

Where do I get the Modem Driver? There was no modem drivers for Windows 8 or for Windows 7 for my other laptop (F550CC)

:)

Glad to hear that.

Amazing stab in the dark. Now I got ethernet (LAN) going, but the Wireless doesn't work - probably because it's the wrong driver (basically the same as for the F550CC laptop). I'll try to install the W8.1 WLAN driver now, but I might have to find a W7 driver like the one for LAN.

Ah, the Ralink Windows 8 driver did not work, but the Qualcomm did :D

So everything works now! Oh boy, time to wait days for Windows Update now ^^

Thanks A LOT for your help.

You win a massive amount of internetz :P