Sign in to follow this  
camaro_dude15

good budget folding card

im looking for a card for around a hundred bucks for decent to good ppd, i prefer an amd card that will use the same driver as my 7970 but if i need to i can put the 965 machine back on the kvm and run it as a dedicated folding rig

not sure what my 7770 costs nowadays, but I picked it up for ~100 a yearish ago.

gets ~ 25k ppd

The Asus HD 7770 or 7790 2GD5 cards can be found for around $120.00 after MIR.

Edited by Braegnok

picked up a 7770 today from micro center, xfx brand with a fancy dual fan cooler on sale 89.99 have to work early in the morning so its not doing anything till tomorrow night

lol i just got the 8800gt system going again, and im working on a dual 650 ti setup, so at the moment i have the main machine running the 7970, a 7770 and the eight core, i have a p4 dell running the 8800gt, the core i5 machine lives at my sisters house for now, but ill get those gtx 275s running hopefully this week, so hopefully by next weekend 7 gpu's and 4 cpu's will be cranking out the points

buuut, looking back, i should sell all the extra machines and parts, and buy 2 more 7970's oh well im having fun tho  :teehee: