Occ Malware warning?

SpeedCrazy

Hey Guys

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. I waited till it was corrected before posting.

Sometime through the night we were hacked and our database was accessed. A lot of our data is encrypted but its still possible they can decrypt the info. So to be safe I am asking all of you to change your passwords just to be on the safe side.

All of the affected data from them has been removed from OCC so the warnings should cease hopefully later today once Google rescans the site.

I am very sorry this happen, we do our best to keep the site secure.

Oh dear.

I was wondering where the "adpeak" things were coming from because Defender kept removing them, this might have been the cause... Damn you adblock, why don't you save me from everything!  :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm, cannot change my password. Continues to state that my security key was not valid, even though there is nothing on the page for a security key. Using Google Chrome.

I changed mine directly through my profile. Worked like a charm.

Hmmmm, cannot change my password. Continues to state that my security key was not valid, even though there is nothing on the page for a security key. Using Google Chrome.

Still the same issue here. Just tried it again after I had to once again get a new password from the server. It keeps stating about a security key. No where on the page do I see one. I'm going to try Internet Explorer here and see if that makes any difference.

Still the same issue here. Just tried it again after I had to once again get a new password from the server. It keeps stating about a security key. No where on the page do I see one. I'm going to try Internet Explorer here and see if that makes any difference.

I am now able to log into the system using the credentials I want, even though the user control panel stated that my security key was invalid. Yayyyy, lol. Seems to be working I suppose.

• 1 month later...