Christmas Contest Prize Arrivals 2013

Bosco

Got my SSD!  Thanks so much Bosco, OCC, and Kingston!

Nice bling! Congrats!

I also go a package today and it was from Kingston.

Inside I found my Kingston HyperX 64GB DataTraveler USB 3.0 flash drive.

This this is super fast and holds a lot of data.

Thanks for this drive Bosco, OCC, and Kingston! It is much appreciated, and will be used all of the time.

64GB-HyperX-Flash-Drive.JPG_2D00_600x450

PSU arrived last week and I got most of it wired up. Was just too lazy to post. SSD was waiting on my back steps yesterday. Only thing left is the cooler from Thermaltake and the accessories from GX Gaming.

post-5394-0-29766200-1391872974_thumb.jpeg

PSU arrived last week and I got most of it wired up. Was just too lazy to post. SSD was waiting on my back steps yesterday. Only thing left is the cooler from Thermaltake and the accessories from GX Gaming.

Wow, that looks absolutely nasty! It's gonna look even badder with a new cooler on there!

• Like 1

Great looking system. The HyperX 240GB SSD sitting in front is awesome, but that PSU is something to see. Plenty of power for those GPUs. (the GPUs being pretty damn cool too)

Yeah,.....great looking system you have.

• Like 1

I'll find out whats going on, u should have got your TT Cooler already I swear they said it was sent. I will email GX Gaming right now. Sorry for the delay.

I'll find out whats going on, u should have got your TT Cooler already I swear they said it was sent. I will email GX Gaming right now. Sorry for the delay.

You're staying on top of things in a good way. I posted (post #51) about not getting my prize yet on the 5th, and got the Kingston drive just two days later. Thanks for your time and efforts Bosco.

You're staying on top of things in a good way. I posted (post #51) about not getting my prize yet on the 5th, and got the Kingston drive just two days later. Thanks for your time and efforts Bosco.

Thanks I try my best, thankfully mistakes were minor this year.

Don't worry Bosco, I've plenty of patience. Something like this I'm more thankful for every day anyways.

GX gaming is checking into why it wasn't shiped. Cooler should be shipping tomorrow.