Christmas Contest Prize Arrivals 2013

Bosco

Haha. My brother finally received some new part for his gun that has been on backorder for months, yesterday. Luckily for me he checks the mall at lunch and just the outer box was wet. Again, I can't say this enough, thank you, thank you, thank you OCC, Bosco, and all the sponsors. And the reviewers and editors and members for keeping us all coming back year after year for all this great content.

it's an awesome case and huge! you won't have any problems shoving tri-sli in that. Btw make sure you go buy some fans, it only comes with one and its not enough to move any air.

it's an awesome case and huge! you won't have any problems shoving tri-sli in that. Btw make sure you go buy some fans, it only comes with one and its not enough to move any air.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm waiting for the PSU to start assembling the rig. What fans would you suggest I look for in the meantime? Edited by ciddono

I like cougar fans http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007998&IsNodeId=1&Description=cougar&name=Case%20Fans&Order=BESTMATCH&isdeptsrh=1 . only problem is A) they cost a bunch not on sale (which is $7 a fan on sale and $15~ off) and B) most of them have issues being placed horizontally which will cause them to make a lot of noise. I only had one fan that gave me that issue, but if you look at most customer reviews that's what people comment on the most.

They have high airflow and very quiet fans. What you should look for in any fan is the db rating and if you keep in below 20db (which is full speed) you will thank your ears instead of buying 40db $5 fans.

Got my recon mouse today, not sure if I will swap it out for my G500 or not ? Do like the pretty colors though .

Thanks to OCC and CoolerMaster . Will be playing with it tonight for sure.(and i might even try the mouse).

Edited by SpikeSoprano
  • Like 1

Got my recon mouse today, not sure if I will swap it out for my G500 or not ? Do like the pretty colors though .

Thanks to OCC and CoolerMaster . Will be playing with it tonight for sure.(and i might even try the mouse)

Nice! I'm still waiting for my mouse to get here :D