What did you get for Christmas?

neddamttocs

Okay got a late present in last night, as silly as it sounds this is my favorite. My brother inlaw bought me a 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver :-) The geekgasim was something to behold :-)

I've been saying that I wanted a knife, so the wife surprised me with a Spyderco Tenacious. I had no idea what kind of knife I wanted and never thought she would buy one. She collaborated with a neighbor and ended up with an awesome knife for me.

I got nothing, which is how I like it. I buy myself whatever I want all through the year so I hate for people to spend their money on me when I don't need anything. I have had to pretend to be super picky in the past and act as if I was not grateful just to get people to stop buying me gifts but it was worth it. I much rather give than receive.

I got nothing, which is how I like it. I buy myself whatever I want all through the year so I hate for people to spend their money on me when I don't need anything. I have had to pretend to be super picky in the past and act as if I was not grateful just to get people to stop buying me gifts but it was worth it. I much rather give than receive.

I'm not too big on getting gifts either.  For me Christmas is all about the time with family and friends, the dinner, the beers etc.  In my opinion Christmas gifting has reverse evolved into this "As Seen On TV" random crap spend as much money as humanly possible that people can't afford anyways go into debt economy fueling Furby Cabbage Patch nonsense.

The FLU.  Thank you to my niece for that great present that is still giving me a fever and chills and the sweats.  Great.  

It was ALMOST worth it for the fun we had on Christmas, I love that kid.

I got some very nice presents from my wife and family but the best one I'd say was the Motorola SB6141 modem, that thing is so much faster than the cable companies issued modem.  Although the Jameson whiskey filled chocolates are pretty damn good too.

• Like 1

$300, 3 pairs of runners, a HR monitor (for training and clients) and a broken heart.

Also wrote my bike off, spent a week in hospital, was killed instantly and then revived.. ive had a great holiday!

If only the driver didn't know CPR.. :-/

Dang... what happended man, glad to hear you are alright.