Found a cool Canadian penny

kennethk

Uh Anrew they arent useless. What if you're short 3 cents in change what would you do? Run to the bank and get a nickle or just hand them 3 pennies?

:pfp:

Followed by :pfp:

Followed by :pfp: :pfp:

Followed by, make a guess? I bet you can't figure it out.

-.-

Edited by Andrewr05

Uh Anrew they arent useless. What if you're short 3 cents in change what would you do? Run to the bank and get a nickle or just hand them 3 pennies?

-.-

Not enough data to indicate the pattern.

It could be :pfp: :pfp:  (1,1,2,2,3,3,etc.)

or :pfp: :pfp: :pfp: (1+1=2,1+2=3,2+3=5,etc.)

or :pfp: :pfp: :pfp: :pfp: (1+1=2,1+1+2=4,1+1+2+4=8,etc.)

-.-

It could be :pfp: :pfp: (1,1,2,2,3,3,etc.)

I was more pointing out that the stupidity I witnessed made me believe that said person couldn't indicate ANY number of PFPs would be coming.

-.-

It could be :pfp: :pfp: (1,1,2,2,3,3,etc.)

I was more pointing out that the stupidity I witnessed made me believe that said person couldn't indicate ANY number of PFPs would be coming.

I'd rather be stupid rather than an asshole, just sayin.  :whistling:

But not useless to a citizen. I hardly doubt the US is going to stop production anytime soon.

Useless to everybody. Geez. You didn't even read the article or watch the video, did you?

That's what Andrew is trying to say - it doesn't have to do with your education, it has to do with your stubbornness and refusal to learn what you obviously don't know. The other alternative is simply not to comment at all - that way, we'd never know you were ignorant.

I'm ignorant for thinking that currency is not useless? Okay. It might coast more to make but the fact is as of now it's still currency and I'll never see any form of currency useless. If you can spend it that is.

Edited by kennethk

There has been talk in the US about discontinuing the penny as well. As Andrew said, they're useless and they cost the govt way more to produce than they're worth.

I wish the government also stopped building tanks to sit in lots and never get used. Now that's a FAR more expensive waste of money, let alone the war machine as a whole. Then we'll worry about pennies, which I definitely agree is pointless.

TL:DR- Most idiot politicians need to be fired so that American people can choose who they truly wish to be in office, that aren't working for corporations, and may serve the public need

TL:DR:DR- This country has so many problems :glare:

I don't see them here in Virginia, so I would keep one of them if I saw it.

I could care less what it's worth.

ITT Canadians sell Neil all their pennies lol

Edited by IVIYTH0S

There has been talk in the US about discontinuing the penny as well. As Andrew said, they're useless and they cost the govt way more to produce than they're worth.

I wish the government also stopped building tanks to sit in lots and never get used. Now that's a FAR more expensive waste of money, let alone the war machine as a whole. Then we'll worry about pennies, which I definitely agree is pointless.

TL:DR- Most idiot politicians need to be fired so that American people can choose who they truly wish to be in office, that aren't working for corporations, and may serve the public need

TL:DR:DR- This country has so many problems :glare:

I don't see them here in Virginia, so I would keep one of them if I saw it.

I could care less what it's worth.

ITT Canadians sell Neil all their pennies lol

Not to mention nuclear warheads that coast millions to produce as well as any war weapons that can coast 50+grand to make that just go boom and kill people. But nearly every country does this

The reason you said is exactly why I don't see them stop making them anytime soon.

Edited by kennethk