Hello Everyone!

Beroge

Well, I thought long and hard about it and decided I am mature enough to join this forum and looking forward to getting to know new people and learning!

My areas deal mostly with building and working on PCs, all types of networking (LANS, WANS, wireless, VPNs), with all the goodies involved (routers, switches, ect), and oh yeah I also build all types of websites (static, CMS, Ecommerce, mobile.)

BUT!  There is an area that has always fasinated me, an area where dreams come true and the world is your apple, namely that black magic area of OVERCLOCKING!  I will pick your brains (in a non painful way of course) and in return will express my undying gratitude to you. If we all get lucky, for grins and giggles I'll share with everyone in my mishaps where I let the magic smoke escape my computer with OCing attemps!

All in all, its nice to be here and I am looking forward to making new friends:)

I've got a feeling you will figure out overclocking very fast.

(Pro Tip) - It can be very helpful if you fill out your signature with your system specs so when you ask questions we will know exactly what you are working with.

Welcome to OCC

Edited by feetfats