My little pen-testing collection

ajmatson

As some of you who have known me for years I am a geek at heart and love to exploit. Figured I would show off a little of my wares I use for LEGAL pen testing. (Please do not use tools such as these un-wisely as you can go to jail). In no short order from the top is an Alfa AWUS036NHA B/G/N adapter with an upgraded 9dBi Alfa Antenna. This adapter is used either with the Raspberry Pi or in a VM for when more power is needed for stronger exploits. Which brings me on to the next tool is a Raspberry Pi B Model with the newer 512MB RAM. This is running Kali 1.05 ARM and honestly performs quite well. I am able to DoS a website with only this little guy. The ARM processor and RAM is more than enough for the tools at your disposal and it can also be operated remotely with a 1A portable battery pack I have for it. I can plug it in anywhere and it will run for 10 hours with no power source, just a network connection needed. There is a script I use with AutoSSH which does a reverse shell so I can access it anywhere without knowing the IP address it is attached at. :) Finally we have the Wifi Pineapple MK5 from Hak5. This little guy is a beast allowing you to run all sorts of wireless exploits including MITM attacks, Deauth, Karma and more. This has been the best tool I have used and is quite inexpensive to learn with. If interested I will post some of my scripts for testing of course, also thinking about making tutorials which I can post as well.

post-127536-0-50824200-1388017139_thumb.jpg post-127536-0-25753900-1388017926_thumb.jpg

post-127536-0-26465100-1388017937_thumb.jpg post-127536-0-87550200-1388018129_thumb.jpg

I have been meaning to get a Raspberry Pi to play with but just haven't gotten around to it. I like how easy they are to conceal especially in scenarios like pentesting.

• 2 weeks later...