ivangela

Hyper Threaded Defends TOP 10 Spot!

i had 4 machines running before i got my 7970, running folding 2 8800gt 2 gtx 275 a 5750 and a gts 450. along with the 4 cpus my electric bill went up by HUNDREDS of dollars a month for less points than the 7970 by itself, and it heated the whole basement, 

i had 4 machines running before i got my 7970, running folding 2 8800gt 2 gtx 275 a 5750 and a gts 450. along with the 4 cpus my electric bill went up by HUNDREDS of dollars a month for less points than the 7970 by itself, and it heated the whole basement, 

Holy crap I bet lol!

You guys mean business.

I bet that 7970s money PPD as my7770 is 20K+

i get about 80k-90k from it, its the only thing running now, and i still use the pc every day for web, videos, and gaming otherwise it would be over 100k

i get about 80k-90k from it, its the only thing running now, and i still use the pc every day for web, videos, and gaming otherwise it would be over 100k

THAT'S RIDICULOUS   :O

7970s rock, all I am running is 5 of them...  glad I got them back when they were just under $300 a piece I see prices have shot up on them..  They say the new 290x will do close to 200k a day but there expensive..