1. 1. What OS?

• Android
    • iOS
    • Windows
    • Symbian
    • Proprietary OS from Phone Manufacturer
    • Dont Know
    • Other?

Samsung S2 updated in to jelly bean 4.1.2 doesnt look like this phone gets any more updates, About time for a new one anyway debating on a tablet or not this time or s4 or s5

Root/Unlock Bootloader/Custom Recovery and then get the newer android lol :P

I still don't see the big deal with having to have the newest version of android, if a phone is reliable and fast. Who cares lol

Samsung S2 updated in to jelly bean 4.1.2 doesnt look like this phone gets any more updates, About time for a new one anyway debating on a tablet or not this time or s4 or s5

I still don't see the big deal with having to have the newest version of android, if a phone is reliable and fast. Who cares lol

It works fine not gonna take a chance I am not to good with phones yet still learning..

It works fine not gonna take a chance I am not to good with phones yet still learning..

As long as you're happy. Why change from a good thing :)

Still have not rooted the G2 yet but loving the battery life on it! 2 days with my usage scenario! 

Once you root it and kill all the carrier bloatware, you'll get a couple more hours. I get 18 hours of constant texting. The other day I went to work, left the house at 9 am with 60% battery, left work at 7:30 and had 48% battery and I had an hour of screen on text time! 

HTC One with Android 4.1.2, completely stock.

The HTC One is a darn fine phone, but you'll love it even better when you get JB 4.3 on it  :)

By the way.......  based on the poll results it's a landslide.  The majority of tech heads apparently prefer Android.

wevsspot, on 18 Dec 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

HTC One with Android 4.1.2, completely stock.

The HTC One is a darn fine phone, but you'll love it even better when you get JB 4.3 on it   :)

By the way.......  based on the poll results it's a landslide.  The majority of tech heads apparently prefer Android.

:woot: A thousand people with the wrong answer are still wrong :haha:

got the 4.3 update on my S3... still unrooted. with teh 4.3 update it does change the GUI of phone quite a bit and it took some time fixing some things i did not like but all in all the update is pretty nice.

Samsung doesnt have a lot of running bloatware... most of it is google stuff. i get 2 days normal usage on mine between charges and if i run Safe Mode 4-5 days