New Xbox and Playstation---

HarryTaco

All about the exclusives for me and certain games just play better on console.  The AC series has been a console game for me.  Also sports and driving sims.  Everything else is PC.  I could never play an RPG or FPS on console.

When console exclusives like Destiny, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 16, and etc release things will change. Consoles are gonna get some nice exclusives (as in no PC version). Destiny might come to PC, but honestly Bungie has never seemed to care about the PC platform, as seen from their Halo series.

Edited by AZNguyen

Oh come on, Bungie totally cares about PC! I mean, PC got the first Halo a mere two years after the Xbox did, and Halo 2 was three years after the Xbox. See? Bungie cares...  sort of. :lol:

When console exclusives like Destiny, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 16, and etc release things will change. Consoles are gonna get some nice exclusives (as in no PC version). Destiny might come to PC, but honestly Bungie has never seemed to care about the PC platform, as seen from their Halo series.

Which is further bullshit, with the kind of hardware the XBO and PS4 are running. There's even LESS of an excuse they can make. :glare:

Oh come on, Bungie totally cares about PC! I mean, PC got the first Halo a mere two years after the Xbox did, and Halo 2 was three years after the Xbox. See? Bungie cares...  sort of. :lol:

I remember I played the original Halo trial on PC and thought....why the F are the graphics WORSE on the PC version. The game almost felt like a bad mod that was halo-skinned over another FPS. It didn't even feel like the amazing game I played on the Xbox (I had both)