programming delphi 7

Wolfrider

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me out. In germany it is custom to make a complex study of a particular topic, to show our skills in its field of work. It's also 

rather important for graduating (i'm in the Gymnasium, it's like a stage between highschool and university, like the Enligsh A-levels). Because I wrongly chose to

take IS (informatik und kommunikationssysteme) as an extra Class (3 yeas ago) I'll have to do to this "facharbeit" about delphi (I don't have a choice in the matter)

Now, It't not only about delphi, but also databases, networking and programing in pascal/java. I think delphi is my best shot, because it's easier to create a complex programm then to

write an essay about a new way to network pc's. I was thinking about creating a 2D game using objekt-oriented programing. Now does anyone know any sites witch could help me out? An already finished game

won't help me, as I have to explain how I programmed it and why. Just maybe basic turtorials that I could use as reference, or required functions (like the floor of the level, gravity, etc). Also should I manualy programm the objekts or use images created with paint? any assistance would be great :D