Dropping in to say... HI!

SweUnit

As the title implies, I'm new here and I just wanted to put myself out there and say hi to all of the members here! :wave: 
You probably won't see too many posts from me as I usually just like to visit forums and read what other people have to say. :-P BUT, if I see an intriguing question that I can help with, I will be glad to jump in and help out.
I'm a former U.S. Marine that worked networking and communications. I have been fiddling in tech since I was 13 though, so I have a fair amount of experience.
:thx: for reading!

Thanks for all the 'Welcomes' :cheers:

Welcome to OCC there SweUnit!! Now tell us about the username (or me)

Honestly, it's just a nickname my friends from high school gave me and it's stuck with me ever since. I hung out with my older sister a lot and our last name is Swedine, so they called us/me SweUnit.  :doh:

Thanks for all the 'Welcomes'  :cheers:

Honestly, it's just a nickname my friends from high school gave me and it's stuck with me ever since. I hung out with my older sister a lot and our last name is Swedine, so they called us/me SweUnit.  :doh:

Lol nice, interesting last name. Is that Swed-ish? :teehee:

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Thanks for all the 'Welcomes'  :cheers:

Lol nice, interesting last name. Is that Swed-ish? :teehee:

Actually... ja, det ar svenska! (yeah it's swedish) :ph34r:  LOL My great grand parents immigrated from there.