Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

uh...guys, i haven't received my confirmation e-mail yet :huh:  should i wait a few more days or send in a new one?

I don't see it. Resend it with a CC to my personal account [email protected]

sorry dave for the hassle but i didn't get any reply yet. maybe my email is not compatible with the system, i use mail.com for email now since my yahoo mail is full of junk and spam :P do i need to send it with email that i use to sign up OCC ?

I have your email your good :)

If it can help with me winning this contest, Ill post a picture from this morning of my two and a half week old twins. We're hoping to have them out of NICU and home by Christmas.

XMasTwins_zps6d644dd1.jpg

How can you say no to those faces? They are even in their Christmas outfits. You don't want to deny them a new computer do you? Santa's watching....

If it can help with me winning this contest, Ill post a picture from this morning of my two and a half week old twins. We're hoping to have them out of NICU and home by Christmas.

XMasTwins_zps6d644dd1.jpg

How can you say no to those faces? They are even in their Christmas outfits. You don't want to deny them a new computer do you? Santa's watching....

This is just low...damn cute though, congrats!

Just sent in my entry.

As for the possible call on Christmas day, is there a rough time frame you can give as to when the call would be made?

Edited by Universe

This is just low...damn cute though, congrats!

I once won a PSU from Mushkin several years ago with a picture of my dog at the time looking quite sad. I know that pictures aren't part of the contest here, but I had to try.  :)