Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

The cutoff will be tonight at 5PM pacific. Any entries after 5PM will be deleted.

Please bare with me, I will have a house full of my kids friends who don't have much of a home life. They are staying with us to be somewhere safe over Christmas and to be part of a family. Aside from that my SSD died last night so I have been busy rebuilding my rig. I will update the thread the best I can for you guys tonight but keep in mind it maybe late.

The cutoff will be tonight at 5PM pacific. Any entries after 5PM will be deleted.

Please bare with me, I will have a house full of my kids friends who don't have much of a home life. They are staying with us to be somewhere safe over Christmas and to be part of a family. Aside from that my SSD died last night so I have been busy rebuilding my rig. I will update the thread the best I can for you guys tonight but keep in mind it maybe late.

Family and making Christmas special for the kids is whats important.  We can wait and I'm sure everyone would agree.

Merry Christmas!!

Edited by InCrYsIs
  • Like 1

Family and making Christmas special for the kids is whats important.  We can wait and I'm sure everyone would agree.

Merry Christmas!!

Agreed, Christmas is about you and your family. Props for taking those kids in over the holiday.

As far as i'm concerned you spend your time with them and do the draw on the 26th.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas!!

Agreed, Christmas is about you and your family. Props for taking those kids in over the holiday.

As far as i'm concerned you spend your time with them and do the draw on the 26th.

I agree 100%!

Christmas with family and friends. Certainly that's the most important thing on the planet. Merry Christmas Boss.

Edited by alireza

I guess that means scratch the

1x 240GB HyperX SSD
from the contest. lol

Phil
Merry Christmas

Good luck to all entrants, i for myself decided that the PSU i got last year was the last thing i needed to be happy, and so i am still happy. lol

Thanks to all the OCC staff, you guys are great! Expecting more news, reviews and generally useful info in the coming year!