Bosco

Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

You guys shoulda used  Jim's template

I'm more curious about what made the email fail to go through. I didn't type the email in, I used the hyperlink to the email, and sent it via Thunderbird.

As for Jim's template... Got everything in it. Just forgot about the monitors/mice/keyboards. Added it in the email that worked, though. :P

You guys shoulda used  Jim's template

I'm more curious about what made the email fail to go through. I didn't type the email in, I used the hyperlink to the email, and sent it via Thunderbird.

As for Jim's template... Got everything in it. Just forgot about the monitors/mice/keyboards. Added it in the email that worked, though. :P

Nooooooooooooooooooo...I didn't include that stuff either. Should I send another email?

Dave, you listening?

4K surround setup, I barely can't fit 3x 1080p on my desk :(

Yea, im running a tripple (1080p's) monitor setup on a single 780... now 3 titans that would be nice :)

4K surround setup, I barely can't fit 3x 1080p on my desk :(

Yea, im running a tripple (1080p's) monitor setup on a single 780... now 3 titans that would be nice :)

so you could fold 'em  :foldon:

is it wrong of my greedy ego to want to win everything ?

:rofl:

Yeah Dave, I'll make it easy on you, find my email, copy my address and just send it to every one of the manufacturers.

Plus they can save on shipping, just load it up in a crate and freight it to me.

:thx:

It is only natural  :rolleyes:

Although anything on the list would be great! I'd settle for an AMD A8-3870K Unlocked Llano ( got a brand new Gigabyte mobo sittin' here juse diein' to be built.)  :)

uh...guys, i haven't received my confirmation e-mail yet :huh:  should i wait a few more days or send in a new one?

I don't see it. Resend it with a CC to my personal account [email protected]

sorry dave for the hassle but i didn't get any reply yet. maybe my email is not compatible with the system, i use mail.com for email now since my yahoo mail is full of junk and spam :P do i need to send it with email that i use to sign up OCC ?