Bosco

Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Shoot forgot to put my last name in the contact info. Am I outta luck now? =/

Off topic: I keep getting this image in my head whoever gets the grand prize is gonna max out a really GPU intensive game and the power in the house will go out a the same time. XD

Your fine. I know who you are.

Man, you guys are lucky I'm not running it because I'd be a lot less forgiving than Bosco - I mean seriously, you're entering to win some awesome prizes...you'd think you'd be extra careful to follow the rules.

I am forgiving to a point. A small mistake I will let go, missing your name, your phone number or over half of the stuff I asked for, I don't overlook. However, when it comes down to running the script will determine the mood I am in and what I will let go and won't let go lol.

Username, Full system specs, Full contact information which means mailing address and Phone Number.

But the instructions don't say you need your name and surname ? Only the username.

Off topic: I keep getting this image in my head whoever gets the grand prize is gonna max out a really GPU intensive game and the power in the house will go out a the same time. XD

Man, you guys are lucky I'm not running it because I'd be a lot less forgiving than Bosco - I mean seriously, you're entering to win some awesome prizes...you'd think you'd be extra careful to follow the rules.

I am forgiving to a point. A small mistake I will let go, missing your name, your phone number or over half of the stuff I asked for, I don't overlook. However, when it comes down to running the script will determine the mood I am in and what I will let go and won't let go lol.

Username, Full system specs, Full contact information which means mailing address and Phone Number.

But the instructions don't say you need your name and surname ? Only the username.

Mailing address, which would need the full name....

"Full contact information" - have you ever sent a letter/package before? How do you write an address? :rolleyes:

"Full contact information" - have you ever sent a letter/package before? How do you write an address? :rolleyes:

I can't believe I missed that, if there was a heading like "Full name and surname" then I would've been fine.

But I guess I assumed that "mailing address" actually referred to "residential address" and not the details of the person.

Its alright, I guess I should have been more clear. I have updated the post to include name, anyone that entered without a name I will let it slide this time around.

Suddenly nervous because I re-read my email and only now realized I didn't include my monitors and/or my keyboard/mouse setup (which I've been jumping around frequently with xD)

WHY MUST YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT MESSING UP!

Edited by iskout

Suddenly nervous because I re-read my email and only now realized I didn't include my monitors and/or my keyboard/mouse setup (which I've been jumping around frequently with xD)

WHY MUST YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT MESSING UP!

o.0 I didn't put monitor or keyboard/mouse info. That wasn't required last year I don't think...

I'd feel kinda bad putting my monitor in the info because its so "meh" 

A tip (for those of you strugging to get the directions right...)

Just copy the directions into the body of your newly created email and then erase each part as you complete each request.

Then do one full read over for misspellings, and you're golden!

and here i was, thinking everyone did it this way D:

on a side note, this >>  :starwars: << is the best thing ever.