Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

Shoot forgot to put my last name in the contact info. Am I outta luck now? =/

Off topic: I keep getting this image in my head whoever gets the grand prize is gonna max out a really GPU intensive game and the power in the house will go out a the same time. XD

Your fine. I know who you are.

Man, you guys are lucky I'm not running it because I'd be a lot less forgiving than Bosco - I mean seriously, you're entering to win some awesome prizes...you'd think you'd be extra careful to follow the rules.

Off topic: I keep getting this image in my head whoever gets the grand prize is gonna max out a really GPU intensive game and the power in the house will go out a the same time. XD

Man, you guys are lucky I'm not running it because I'd be a lot less forgiving than Bosco - I mean seriously, you're entering to win some awesome prizes...you'd think you'd be extra careful to follow the rules.

Made sure to check, double check, then triple check my email... I couldn't hardly believe the crazy amounts of prizes you guys are giving out. I've never seen that from a forum before.

I am forgiving to a point. A small mistake I will let go, missing your name, your phone number or over half of the stuff I asked for, I don't overlook. However, when it comes down to running the script will determine the mood I am in and what I will let go and won't let go lol.

I am forgiving to a point. A small mistake I will let go, missing your name, your phone number or over half of the stuff I asked for, I don't overlook. However, when it comes down to running the script will determine the mood I am in and what I will let go and won't let go lol.

Hahaha, fair enough. Makes sense :)

Bosco Claus knows when you are sleeping....he knows when you're awake...

Way to make it sound creepy! o.0

Sorry I shoulda made the email in the morning it was pretty late at night, I was probably half asleep x.x

Thanks Bosco!

there's no subject line with my e-mail and it's my mistake that i didn't asked first what it would be before i send my e-mail.

until Andrew asked for it. tho i didn't bothered to resend another one with a subject line thinking not to screw up my entry.

am i out? :(

A tip (for those of you strugging to get the directions right...)

Just copy the directions into the body of your newly created email and then erase each part as you complete each request.

Then do one full read over for misspellings, and you're golden!

A tip (for those of you strugging to get the directions right...)

Just copy the directions into the body of your newly created email and then erase each part as you complete each request.

Then do one full read over for misspellings, and you're golden!

Smart guy here folks :woot: