Bosco

Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

I love this contest. The twins arrived on Thanksgiving, several weeks early, so a new computer would help greatly with all of the pictures and videos. :thumbsup:

fully loaded it's probably about 70lb. It's an awesome choice for the grand prize. I really like the case besides the price and the minor issues.

Actually I'd say more. My HAF X weights in at 65lbs with everything in it.

maybe, all I know was my back hurt a lot after moving it around lol. I think the 935 is 54lb and the mini (915) is 14.5lb and that;s empty.

I love this contest. The twins arrived on Thanksgiving, several weeks early, so a new computer would help greatly with all of the pictures and videos. :thumbsup:

Congratulations!  :cheers: 

Congratulations!!

Dave, thanks for the chance and Jim, thanks for the form email...it prompted me to finally set gmail as my default email client, something I've been putting off for oh, I don't know...5 YEARS, lol

Congratulations!!

Dave, thanks for the chance and Jim, thanks for the form email...it prompted me to finally set gmail as my default email client, something I've been putting off for oh, I don't know...5 YEARS, lol

I haven't gone 5 years on a single install... ever. Duly impressed, good sir.