OCZ OOB

ivangela

They have been in trouble for a while. I think things first came to light when their CEO changed happened. It hasn't been the same since, the sad thing is there is some good people there, so if OCZ is finished for good hopefully the employees bounce back.

They have been in trouble for a while. I think things first came to light when their CEO changed happened. It hasn't been the same since, the sad thing is there is some good people there, so if OCZ is finished for good hopefully the employees bounce back.

The press release from OCZ said that if Toshiba is going to purchase them, the valuation of OCZ cannot change. That requires the employees not being let go, so, if everything goes as planned, no one will lose their jobs... at least until Toshiba gets control. Of course, you would think that would not be a condition if they were just planning to lay off a bunch of people.

Its a sad day for sure. Hopefully the folks we know come through this. Hopefully the Toshiba acquisition can breathe new life into the brand. They have a decent controller and combine it with Toshiba flash and you have a pretty decent product.  

Guys, as I'm sure you can undersatand we are limited as to what we can discuse at the moment. However any warranty or support issues will continue to be handled in the expedite manner they have always been. Below is from the OCZ offices. Thanks for understanding.

With the recent news OCZ wants to reassure all our valued customers that the Company is honoring all product warranties. If any customers require support they are encouraged to contact our customer support and forum support teams who will be more than happy to assist.

Guys, as I'm sure you can undersatand we are limited as to what we can discuse at the moment. However any warranty or support issues will continue to be handled in the expedite manner they have always been. Below is from the OCZ offices. Thanks for understanding.

With the recent news OCZ wants to reassure all our valued customers that the Company is honoring all product warranties. If any customers require support they are encouraged to contact our customer support and forum support teams who will be more than happy to assist.

Thanks for the news!