[SOLVED] Next game to play (PC)

IVIYTH0S

So now my recommendation is Arkham Asylum, Portal 2, and then Mass Effect 3. Despite the issues some people have with ME3, it is, in my opinion, an emotional rollercoaster (in a good way) that puts the finishing touches on your epic story.

I'm thinking I may go with ME3 only because it's a continuation of a story I've already invested in and would like to see to the end :)

fear 2 with all the add on's...don't play it at night or by yourself alone in the house...

ME3,...will keep you occupied for awhile

i preferred metro last light, but i guess you need the 2033 back story for it to make good sense...

dead space is friggin creepy too

portal is an all consuming puzzle game, ...it just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going...infinity...

So FEAR still has the horror done well?? The first one scared me into never being scared again.

Oh I know it will, especially because I'm a completionist

And I don't own Last Light :P

I hear DS is one of the creepiest

Portals are legendary

i'd say skyrim, gameplay is very simular to Fallout (hence is form the same company) and should be to demanding for your laptop, absolutly a must have if you didn't play it yet. I've recomended it a few buds taht normaly only play shooters/horrors and they all enjoyed it

I just beat Skyrim though haha Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now my recommendation is Arkham Asylum, Portal 2, and then Mass Effect 3. Despite the issues some people have with ME3, it is, in my opinion, an emotional rollercoaster (in a good way) that puts the finishing touches on your epic story.

I'm thinking I may go with ME3 only because it's a continuation of a story I've already invested in and would like to see to the end :)

fear 2 with all the add on's...don't play it at night or by yourself alone in the house...

ME3,...will keep you occupied for awhile

i preferred metro last light, but i guess you need the 2033 back story for it to make good sense...

dead space is friggin creepy too

portal is an all consuming puzzle game, ...it just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going...infinity...

So FEAR still has the horror done well?? The first one scared me into never being scared again.

Oh I know it will, especially because I'm a completionist

And I don't own Last Light :P

I hear DS is one of the creepiest

Portals are legendary

i'd say skyrim, gameplay is very simular to Fallout (hence is form the same company) and should be to demanding for your laptop, absolutly a must have if you didn't play it yet. I've recomended it a few buds taht normaly only play shooters/horrors and they all enjoyed it

I just beat Skyrim though haha

your welcome, what's your next game ? inquiring minds want to know...

your welcome, what's your next game ? inquiring minds want to know...

I think ME3, to finish the fight!!

good choice ivi, you'll like it !!

I'm comin' for ya if I don't :evilgrin:

Oh and now Fallout's done!

904421_10201137152574413_1790937690_o.jp

So I've decided on Mass Effect 3 for the Desktop and Portal 2 for Laptop!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Portal 2 and ME3... EXCELLENT Choices man.

Yes Man's smile is suspicious

Good choice, ME trilogy is awesome and I'm playing Portal 2 atm :D

Indeed! My laptop can max out Portal 2 and get 40-60FPS maxed at 1080P (Love source engine!!)

Now to backup skyrim mods (just in case) and then load one ME3 and then go lasso up all the DLC

Portal 2 and ME3... EXCELLENT Choices man.

Yes Man's smile is suspicious

Good choice, ME trilogy is awesome and I'm playing Portal 2 atm :D

Indeed! My laptop can max out Portal 2 and get 40-60FPS maxed at 1080P (Love source engine!!)

Now to backup skyrim mods (just in case) and then load one ME3 and then go lasso up all the DLC

I played ME1 a long time ago and loved it.  I  could barely stop playing until it was done.  I really need to go grab a copy of ME2. What a fantastic game the first one was,  I almost never care about the story in a game but I was totally sucked in.

This reminds me,, I should finish Portal 2.  Good game.  

hey feets, where you been man ? i haven't seen yous around for a loooonnnngg time ! ...well it be good to know you still be lurkin"