My New PC!

drsmooth

Hi all,

Just bought all the parts for my new pc and plan on building this week! Was going to get a 280x/770 but Nvidias price drop was too tempting for me. The free games and lack of R9 290X around also factored in. Will likely grab a second 780 in the future but since I game at 1080p single monitor that won't be for awhile hopefully. Did I do good with this build?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1WCMS

That's almost exactly the machine I'd build if I had nothing to carry over from my current machine :O (except I'd only plan on running a single video card so I'd probably have a 620W-750W unit instead)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

That's almost exactly the machine I'd build if I had nothing to carry over from my current machine :O (except I'd only plan on running a single video card so I'd probably have a 620W-750W unit instead)

Good to hear lol. My old rig that i'm using now is running a Phenom II 940 x4 BE, GTX 260, and a 1600x900 monitor, so hoping to see a huge jump in performance.

Good to hear lol. My old rig that i'm using now is running a Phenom II 940 x4 BE, GTX 260, and a 1600x900 monitor, so hoping to see a huge jump in performance.

My dad has a PII 940 running right now!! Awesome processor!