How to lose interest in movies and TV series.

Cespenar

I have been ignoring the occasional look at people's talks etc.

I got Borderlands 2 about July and haven't looked at anything else. I have about 500+ hours on it already.

I know it is possible to lose interest in repetitive shows, but it worries me that I'll get sick of a great game far to soon. :cry:

Oh yes! Hi everyone.

With Netflix and HBOGO, tv's arn't necessary to waste an immense amount of time on shows.

Its not the shows that i hate in television, its making 20 minute episode into 1 hour because of commercials. lol

• 1 month later...

What are these "commercials" you speak of? :teehee:

Oh, commercials are these neat little things that come up on television.  They only take up about 33% of your viewing time and they inform you of all sorts of really neat things such as $5 foot long sandwiches and medicines with horrible horrible side effects.  The best part is that over time the commercials seem to be taking more and more viewing time.  I really don't mind at all because I pay good money for cable.

All in all television is getting better over time because they are working very hard to increase the density of shows about rednecks and mini storage auctions.  When you are a fan of duck dynasty commercials are awesome because that's 33% less duck dynasty you have to watch.