Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JJDARK21

grapic cards upgrade or wait?

Recommended Posts

hi guys   so  i need some opinions on an upgrade  i currently have a gtx 670 windforce sli do you guys  think that a 280x crossfire or a single 290x  would be a worthy  upgrade from my gtx 670 sli or do i keep my sli and wait till i fully change my rig in novemeber of next year what do you guys think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a 'need' or 'want' question? I cannot see two 670s having any trouble with what's out right now, unless you're running multi monitor high resolution....in which case I wonder why you chose two 670s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a 'need' or 'want' question? I cannot see two 670s having any trouble with what's out right now, unless you're running multi monitor high resolution....in which case I wonder why you chose two 670s

 

i just want to know if would be a good upgrade  to go for it now or wait  im watching the  r9 290 non  x  to make a crossfire  but i dont know if the 290 non x cf would be worth the upgrade over my 670s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What resolution are you running and is anything pushing the 670s right now? I wouldn't upgrade just because something is better when I don't need that power yet, which the 290x is definitely better no questions asked. But would I recommend changing, not really (unless you got a sweet deal selling your 670s, which I'd say you'd probably get between 150-200 for each of them so you're looking at probably $189-$289 for an upgrade you don't need yet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you should wait before buying new graphics card(s).

Your GTX670 SLI setup is strong enough and I don't think any of the current card would be worth of upgradation.

Edited by d6bmg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you should wait before buying new graphics card(s).

Your GTX670 SLI setup is strong enough and I don't think any of the current card would be worth of upgradation.

yeah i think im going just to buy a new monitor instead of my graphics card and wait  for nvidia response to r9 290x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...