Sign in to follow this  
IVIYTH0S

Unexplainable Staircase

Uhhhhhhhh..........

Many people throughout the world are currently being fooled by this tour of the Escherian Stairwell located in the Frank B. Gannett building at the Rochester Institute of Technology. The tour is an elaborate hoax created by RIT film/animation graduate student Michael Lacanilao and features people experiencing the stairwell illusion for the first time.   http://www.mostwatchedtoday.com/the-escherian-stairwell-at-rochester-institute-of-technology/

Escherian-Stairwell-Illusion-Myth.jpg

This is exactly as I imagined it being and....

Uhhhhhhhh..........

Many people throughout the world are currently being fooled by this tour of the Escherian Stairwell located in the Frank B. Gannett building at the Rochester Institute of Technology. The tour is an elaborate hoax created by RIT film/animation graduate student Michael Lacanilao and features people experiencing the stairwell illusion for the first time.   http://www.mostwatchedtoday.com/the-escherian-stairwell-at-rochester-institute-of-technology/

...I figured the majority of its realism was simply due to not being there and feeling the "stair case" myself as well as carefully compiled footage.

I had to watch that a few times. Really well done, and kinda scary how well they have managed to fake it. I mean look up the architect and the stair and how it works... its all there.

I expected to see a fireman's pole at the top landing,. first time I saw dude go up and then come up from below,.. :lol:

I expected to see a fireman's pole at the top landing,. first time I saw dude go up and then come up from below,.. :lol:

Same here! :lol:

Same here! :lol:

+1