Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Found an ideal gaming/workspace setup...

Being a hardcore gamer i spend a lot of time in front of my PC. Thus, at some point i absolutely had to invest into an ergonomic chair so my back wouldn't get sore after long gaming sessions... But now, i found this.
Is this the best gaming set-up i've ever seen or what? Looks comfy, surround monitors and takes almost no space! But i guess i am gonna have to stick to my chair for at least few more years, since you know, the price.

*EDIT*:Here is the link to the manufacturer's site http://www.mwelab.com/index.php/en/products/emperor-1510 

Gotta admit even the budget model looks quite sexy.

5-White%20Emperor%20Side%20View.jpg

Edited by Neebitemnemo

Wow, if you live in an apartment, I hope that thing can be dismantled to a point. I'd hate to be trying to get up

a flight of stair with that thing as a whole. Had to sacrifice my sofa because it was one wooden piece and
I couldn't turn once inside (who's the b***p****** that though putting a wall 3 ft in front of the door?)

I think you could probably make something similar just by using a racing chair and then setting up a swivel wall mount attached to the side or something.

It's rad for a while but what happens when we have much better setups than a 3-monitor gaming system?

I have sat at my random-ass el-cheapo chair for ~18 hours straight before, I'm honestly calling bullshit on premium chairs.

There are chairs that are better for you than others, but there's no 'perfect' posture chair.

I have sat at my random-ass el-cheapo chair for ~18 hours straight before, I'm honestly calling bullshit on premium chairs.

There are chairs that are better for you than others, but there's no 'perfect' posture chair.

But look at all the hydraulics haha

I chopped up a cheap twin size memory foam bed topper for my cheap chair. It now rivals my $1,000 chair at work. Funny, I couldn't get a stool but they were fine with that chair selection...

The chair costs more then the PC itself.

Edited by Black64

I guess its not about the price, really. When i chose my current chair i went all around Office depot and sat in each one they had for a few minutes... Was totally worth the time because the top models they had weren't actually as comfy as the one i ended up buying. Its all a matter of every person's body build and posture.