I GOT THE JOB! :D

Onion

Members of OCC... I present to you...

The first knowledgeable Best Buy employee! 

I got a tablet sales position. $9 an hour, part time, with benefits. I start sometime next week. :D Bi-weekly paycheck, though, I wish it was weekly, but whatever. 

Hey now o, good deal !!...were gonna be relying on YOU to improve the service quality and paradigm shift the thinking of current employees. ...you go boi !!

Well congratulations, welcome to the rat race.

Is that $9 bucks before or after uncle sam takes his cut :P

Before, unfortunately, lol.

Hey now o, good deal !!...were gonna be relying on YOU to improve the service quality and paradigm shift the thinking of current employees. ...you go boi !!

Like locutus said, I'm going to have to convince people to buy iPads. :lol: 

Now you get to convince people that the iPad is better than the Nexus. GG.

Yeah, that's pretty lame.

• Like 1

Congrats!!   :thumbsup:

Surprised though, Tablet sales and not Geek squad?  Sales will probably be more fun anyhow.

They don't let just anyone on the geek squad. You have to earn your degree in bs and scamming first.

Surprised though, Tablet sales and not Geek squad?  Sales will probably be more fun anyhow.

I'm as surprised as you are lol. I applied for Geek Squad and got declined because I don't have a bachelor's degree in tech, which is stupid. I'm A+ certified and have years of experience. My three previous jobs were IT jobs, too... Hopefully I can transfer sometime soon.

They don't let just anyone on the geek squad. You have to earn your degree in bs and scamming first.

Yeah, I was in line at Geek Squad today to get a refund on something, and I heard them lie and scam some old lady. 

Well congratulations, welcome to the rat race.

Is that $9 bucks before or after uncle sam takes his cut :P

Before, unfortunately, lol.

Funny man !....hurry up, get busy, you got alot of work to do...!!

Like locutus said, I'm going to have to convince people to buy iPads. :lol:

Now you get to convince people that the iPad is better than the Nexus. GG.

Yeah, that's pretty lame.

Oh those fun jobs where you're selling stuff yet making no commission. Hope you enjoy it, just try not to piss off any boss or say something you're not. I couldn't work at Best Buy. :lol: Too fake, stick to a script, but at least you'll have more knowledge than most of the employees there I've dealt with.

Remember, if someone looks a bit confused, TALK TO THEM! Makes me mad seeing people at Best Buy with no one even close to help them, despite the confused looks.