Screw it, I'm going Wii U

kennethk

Personal thought but I'm tired of how seriously people are bashing these consoles, x1, ps4 wii u.

People are bashing the ps4 because you can't capture game play? Big deal not everyone going to be recording game play and if you do you more than likely already own a high dollar capture card.

But, going back on subject I've decided I'm going WIiU? Why? It already has all the titles I need, it's cheaper, and has a good list of upcoming titles as well.

Watch Dogs, Oddworld HD, Bayonetta 2 etc...

Also since I just did build a gaming pc I feel comfortable enough to buy those more serious games for pc and get the best out of the game.

Dunno if it's just because I'm a 90s gamer and haven't tried anything Nintendo related console based since the SNES guess it's why I wanna give it a go.

But any respectable gamer will more than likely own all 3 consoles in due time, I just think the WiiU is a better value for those that already have a gaming rig, eh personal thought don't take it to heart.

I think gaming is just fine in 720p at 30fps so don't give me that low frame rate lecture. ;)

well if you like playing games for 1 year and never get anything new after that and you are fine with it, then go for it lol.

None of us can say what's going to happen within a year, as said I already have a good gaming pc to worry about future releases.

I should of added don't try that no games lecture also because theres a nice handful.

well if you like playing games for 1 year and never get anything new after that and you are fine with it, then go for it lol.

None of us can say what's going to happen within a year, as said I already have a good gaming pc to worry about future releases.

I should of added don't try that no games lecture also because theres a nice handful.

its nintendo, they dont release multiple good games on a console, god forbid they spend money on something new lol.

I was interested in the WiiU for Monster hunter, then they killed monster hunter multiplayer on the Wii to force you to the WiiU. So I decided to skip the console. I'm tired of asshattery from these companies. 'It's a business' is not an excuse to spit on your customer base. There's a reason goodwill from indy and small developers is so well recieved.

Wow, you list three games and only one of which is an exclusive - if you truly have a gaming PC and choose to get the Wii U version of Watch Dogs instead of the PC version, you need your head examined.

I wasn't impressed by Bayonetta - if I want a hack-and-slash, I'd much rather go with Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, which was just announced for PC today! Humor, over-the-top violence, and awesome cel-shaded graphics.

The problem with the Wii U for me is that Nintendo is still living in the past and not embracing the future. No online multiplayer for Pikimin 3??! No cross-platform multiplayer for Smash Bros.?!! I don't know if they're just stubborn or their technology simply can't support it, but I'm going with the latter. Are they really fooling anyone with the "Smash Bros has different stages" excuse, like they didn't purposely do that to mask the fact that they couldn't get cross-platform multiplayer to work?

Wow, you list three games and only one of which is an exclusive - if you truly have a gaming PC and choose to get the Wii U version of Watch Dogs instead of the PC version, you need your head examined.

I wasn't impressed by Bayonetta - if I want a hack-and-slash, I'd much rather go with Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, which was just announced for PC today! Humor, over-the-top violence, and awesome cel-shaded graphics.

The problem with the Wii U for me is that Nintendo is still living in the past and not embracing the future. No online multiplayer for Pikimin 3??! No cross-platform multiplayer for Smash Bros.?!! I don't know if they're just stubborn or their technology simply can't support it, but I'm going with the latter. Are they really fooling anyone with the "Smash Bros has different stages" excuse, like they didn't purposely do that to mask the fact that they couldn't get cross-platform multiplayer to work?

You must not know what etc means.  :haha:

A console is a bit easier to carry around then a damn gaming pc as I do take consoles with me when I visit family. Plus the WiiU is cheaper than both the two I'm not going to splurge an extra $100s/200s for a console I'd hardly play knowing the same release is on a console thats cheaper. As said don't give me that quality crap because I think it looks just fine on wii u.

Edited by kennethk

A console is a bit easier to carry around then a damn gaming pc as I do take consoles with me when I visit family. Plus the WiiU is cheaper than both the two I'm not going to splurge an extra $100s/200s for a console I'd hardly play knowing the same release is on a console thats cheaper. As said don't give me that quality crap because I think it looks just fine on wii u.

Ubisoft has stated that the Watch Dogs Wii U version is closer to the PS3 and 360 versions than the next-gen and PC versions. In addition, while Ubisoft Montreal is working on every other platform, the Bucharest studio is working on the Wii U version. It may look just fine on the Wii U compared to current-gen, but don't kid yourself that it'll hold up against next-gen and PC. I'm not saying to go out and buy a PS4 or XBO, but the PC version is definitely the way to go over Wii U.

Ubisoft has stated that the Watch Dogs Wii U version is closer to the PS3 and 360 versions than the next-gen and PC versions. In addition, while Ubisoft Montreal is working on every other platform, the Bucharest studio is working on the Wii U version. It may look just fine on the Wii U compared to current-gen, but don't kid yourself that it'll hold up against next-gen and PC. I'm not saying to go out and buy a PS4 or XBO, but the PC version is definitely the way to go over Wii U.

You're right, as said there's not a major difference I can tell in gaming when it comes to medium/ultra settings.

It depends on your monitor but really if you're that picky about gaming then you're the one that needs help my friend. :)

:withstupid: I could let the other titles go but Watch Dogs will be the title to get next gen (true next gen lol) or PC.

:withstupid: I could let the other titles go but Watch Dogs will be the title to get next gen (true next gen lol) or PC.

Watch dogs on 3ds xl  :rofl: