Gentlemen, I give you the sexiest car.

Locutus

I don't like it. That engine just has WAY too much power to be of any use. Looks are nice, I just wish it had a cowl hood.

You sir are a wuss! There is no such thing as to much power. Only those that cannot harness it! 

There's no such thing as too much power, but there is such thing as a car not being set up for using that much power, and from the looks of it, this thing isn't ready for 600+ rwhp. Maybe it can put it down in a straight line, but it doesn't seem like it could use very much of that around a corner. 

Wait a second... hold up.... since when did you care? aint that the argument waco threw at you about miata vs z-car?  lol.

Looks cool, but i agree with puck, buy a classic and drop the vette engine in it. Cheaper(could be), cooler, more fun and more satisfying.

Check my profile. I like to take the opposing side whenever Waco says with him, pushing his buttons is more fun than you'd imagine. :lol:

Most importantly, it doesn't cost $250,000 lol.

Edited by Onion

...and from the looks of it, this thing isn't ready for 600+ rwhp. Maybe it can put it down in a straight line, but it doesn't seem like it could use very much of that around a corner. 

Did you read nothing about the car? :blink:

I don't like it. That engine just has WAY too much power to be of any use. Looks are nice, I just wish it had a cowl hood.

You sir are a wuss! There is no such thing as to much power. Only those that cannot harness it! 

There's no such thing as too much power, but there is such thing as a car not being set up for using that much power, and from the looks of it, this thing isn't ready for 600+ rwhp. Maybe it can put it down in a straight line, but it doesn't seem like it could use very much of that around a corner. 

check out the chassis specs:

Magnetic Selective Ride Control, Performance Traction Management, Active Handling System, Traction Control and variable-ratio power steering

its not much to go on but this is definetly no straight line brute... this thing was made to handle that power with little effort (and @ 250k i would hope so).

...and from the looks of it, this thing isn't ready for 600+ rwhp. Maybe it can put it down in a straight line, but it doesn't seem like it could use very much of that around a corner. 

Did you read nothing about the car? :blink:

No, I've been on my phone all day. :lol:

check out the chassis specs:

Magnetic Selective Ride Control, Performance Traction Management, Active Handling System, Traction Control and variable-ratio power steering

its not much to go on but this is definetly no straight line brute... this thing was made to handle that power with little effort (and @ 250k i would hope so).

Ewwww, variable power steering. :( I hate that so much. I can't stand it in the new BMWs. 

Ewwww, variable power steering. :( I hate that so much. I can't stand it in the new BMWs.

It works awesome when it works.

The variable steering in my Suburban is screwy, it likes to change the steering output ratio on-the-fly, which makes for some rather awkward moments when it looks like you're having a seizure behind the wheel.

It works awesome when it works.

The variable steering in my Suburban is screwy, it likes to change the steering output ratio on-the-fly, which makes for some rather awkward moments when it looks like you're having a seizure behind the wheel.

Maybe, but have you ever heard of a BMW that works? :lol:

Also, that sounds quite hilarious.

With the top of the line magnetic ride suspension of a Vette(which GM leases out to FERRARI btw) and the custom tube chassis, I can promise you that it can handle every bit of the power the engine makes.

While its mostly geared towards drag racing, I have a saying that goes "There is no such thing as too much power, just not enough tire and suspension" :).

• Like 1