Oops...

Onion

Yeah, I basically ruined my last car because an Asian guy (go figure) decided to turn right from the middle lane. Didn't help that my car didn't have ABS either.

On an unrelated note, now I'm driving a 2013 Hyundai with traction control.  :D

Traction control, good stuff. I've never personally owned a car with traction control. :lol: ABS, though, that's not too bad of a feature. Nearly ran into a GTI (go figure) when it decided to slam on the brakes in front of me. I puckered up and pumped the pedal as fast as I could. :lol:

Haha yeah, when I had my accident I basically just slammed the brakes and hoped it would end well. (It didn't.) Oh well, left some nice tire marks lol.

I love traction control, I can go full throttle from a stop light in the rain and not lose grip at all. It's awesome.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I basically ruined my last car because an Asian guy (go figure) decided to turn right from the middle lane. Didn't help that my car didn't have ABS either.

On an unrelated note, now I'm driving a 2013 Hyundai with traction control.  :D

Traction control, good stuff. I've never personally owned a car with traction control. :lol: ABS, though, that's not too bad of a feature. Nearly ran into a GTI (go figure) when it decided to slam on the brakes in front of me. I puckered up and pumped the pedal as fast as I could. :lol:

Haha yeah, when I had my accident I basically just slammed the brakes and hoped it would end well. (It didn't.) Oh well, left some nice tire marks lol.

I love traction control, I can go full throttle from a stop light in the rain and not lose grip at all. It's awesome.

I made that mistake in the Z, thinking that good tires and good brakes on a light car would be okay if I didn't pump the pedal. NOPE. Left some nice tire marks as well. :lol:

I don't know how good the Hyundai traction control is, but I'm pretty sure you'll be faster if you turn off traction control and modulate the power yourself. In some cars I've driven (like the Chrysler 300 where you can't even turn it off), traction control slows you down so much.