Sign in to follow this  
Onion

Oops...

I can't even stand when people are talking on the phone while I'm driving.

Good thing he didn't hurt anyone.  :fp:

VERY good thing he didn't hurt anyone, because any half-ass lawyer would notice that the tints on the car are illegal, and he could get in even more trouble for having purposefully caused the accident. 

As for talking on the phone, I never had a big problem with it when I was in the GTI, I could talk and focus pretty well, although I'd try to avoid it. In the Z, its a nightmare. I always have the windows down because I don't have AC, plus my exhaust is ridiculously loud, plus it's a manual transmission... Just about the hardest car to talk on the phone in. 

There's nothing wrong with our account, my accident was 100% the other party's fault, and three witnesses pulled over to vouch for me. Now, my dickhead brother, he's the first black mark on our policy. :lol:

Excluding all that, basically a no-strike policy. :P

There's nothing wrong with our account, my accident was 100% the other party's fault, and three witnesses pulled over to vouch for me. Now, my dickhead brother, he's the first black mark on our policy. :lol:

Excluding all that, basically a no-strike policy. :P

Not being at fault isn't a strike, it's just bad luck. :P

I mean regardless of what else is on the account, if owned an insurance company I would drop that account because of a single texting while driving incident.

I mean regardless of what else is on the account, if owned an insurance company I would drop that account because of a single texting while driving incident.

Meh. Why not just drop that specific person from the account and refuse to insure them, rather than penalize the rest of the people on the policy? I haven't done anything wrong, and neither have my parents, we shouldn't have to pay the consequences. It would be just as easy to do, too. 

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, your parents are just as much to blame as he is.

Not even trying to get into an argument haha just saying that I really dislike texting drivers. :P

VERY good thing he didn't hurt anyone, because any half-ass lawyer would notice that the tints on the car are illegal, and he could get in even more trouble for having purposefully caused the accident. 

As for talking on the phone, I never had a big problem with it when I was in the GTI, I could talk and focus pretty well, although I'd try to avoid it. In the Z, its a nightmare. I always have the windows down because I don't have AC, plus my exhaust is ridiculously loud, plus it's a manual transmission... Just about the hardest car to talk on the phone in. 

Well most cops don't care about the tint here, when I got in my accident the insurance even paid to get my window (the one that got damaged) retinted to 15%. I run my fronts at 15% and the backs 15% on 15%.

Well most cops don't care about the tint here, when I got in my accident the insurance even paid to get my window (the one that got damaged) retinted to 15%. I run my fronts at 15% and the backs 15% on 15%.

The insurance might be cool about it, but cops here are such dicks. 

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, your parents are just as much to blame as he is.

Not even trying to get into an argument haha just saying that I really dislike texting drivers. :P

They're both good drivers, and follow all the rules, except for my dad who occasionally speeds (not much anymore, he's 56, he just drives around slowly and "enjoys himself"). My brother is the odd one out in the family, he's pretty much a thug. :pfp: 

Glad you're ok, shame on him. I'm guilty of texting while driving but I don't do so with others around me or thick traffic (manual trans helps keep me occupied)

Glad I'm a texting rider