Sign in to follow this  
Onion

[NIB] HP Envy dv6t-7300 Laptop

New in box! HP Envy dv6t-7300 laptop for sale. One year warranty on it. I'd like $800 + shipping. TWO YEARS OF WARRANTY! $120 VALUE, FREE!

4yzUi.png

Specs:

4yzYb.png

Total cost on the HP website:

4yA3P.png

Still sealed in the box, etc. I'm editing the serials etc out of the pictures, I'll post them soon. 

Edited by Onion

Hell yeah its a good deal! :lol: The $1,150 on the HP website is with a $70 instant rebate, too, so it usually goes for $1,220. 

Someone buy this please! I don't want to pay eBay fees for this laptop! :lol:

Thanks Fred.

I'm tossing in a second year of warranty, FREE! $120 value!

Edited by Onion

So telly me something leet, sorry i still think leet when i see onion, why do you buy all this junk just to turn around and sell it at drop dead prices, and how do you propose to offer a warranty?

So telly me something leet, sorry i still think leet when i see onion, why do you buy all this junk just to turn around and sell it at drop dead prices, and how do you propose to offer a warranty?

The warranty is with HP, if there's any issue at all, HP will cover the laptop. It comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty, and an additional year for which I'll provide the warranty information. 

I dunno, I guess I'm not very good at business. :teehee:

Do you buy this stuff with the intent of selling it? I assume you must have some crazy-good hookup or something. :lol:

Do you buy this stuff with the intent of selling it? I assume you must have some crazy-good hookup or something. :lol:

Five finger/off the back of the truck discounts ftw :teehee:

Looks like a nice deal, I'd consider it if I hadn't already bought my Dell.

Good luck with the sale!

Also I'm also confused as to how it has 2 years of warranty now

Sign in to follow this