Sign in to follow this  
t0asty

[FS] Samsung Droid Charge - Verizon

Hey guys,

I upgraded to the Galaxy s4 a few months ago and just haven't gotten around to putting the Charge up for sale.  It was less than a month old, recertified refurbished phone from Verizon.  Everything but the rear plate is perfect condition (they don't send a rear plate or battery when getting replacement phones). Battery might need to be replaced as it's 2 years old and doesn't hold a charge like they do new.  It also does not come with a microSD card or charger.  Perfect for anyone needing a cheap Andriod phone.  Asking $40 shipped.  Let me know if you have any questions.

qhn2ZUG.jpg

F4hPPii.jpg

hdPQTbD.jpg

8eRV0B2.jpg

vbnkQ5T.jpg

It's a CDMA phone and the only other "major" carrier that uses that is Sprint, I think.  After a quick google though it appears it's only Verizon, but I could be wrong.

It's a CDMA phone and the only other "major" carrier that uses that is Sprint, I think.  After a quick google though it appears it's only Verizon, but I could be wrong.

Really? I coulda sworn that was a SIM card in your first pic. Is it a mirco SD card?

Its an LTE Verizon SIM card, not the typical type of one you think of in other phones. 

I have the same phone. Its pretty good for a single core. Screen is nice and has decent battery life. It has a reasonable amount of ROM's available as well.

Sign in to follow this