We need more people like this

Prunes

Things like this always make me wish I was rich. Not so that I could buy lavish things for myself but so I could do this exact sort of kindness for others.

Kindness doesn't have to be expensive, even little things can make a huge impact in peoples lives.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things like this always make me wish I was rich. Not so that I could buy lavish things for myself but so I could do this exact sort of kindness for others.

Exactly. Repay people, who've done kind things to you in the past. Doesn't necessarily have to be large sums of money like in the commercial, but being able to give back. It's an awesome feeling you get, when you do it.

Doesn't even have to be people who have been kind to you in the past. Just someone you met minutes ago would be nice, random acts of kindness is lacking around the world.

Exactly. Repay people, who've done kind things to you in the past. Doesn't necessarily have to be large sums of money like in the commercial, but being able to give back. It's an awesome feeling you get, when you do it.

Doesn't even have to be people who have been kind to you in the past. Just someone you met minutes ago would be nice, random acts of kindness is lacking around the world.

True. Kind of what I tried to convey, but alas I did a poor job. However, I shall henceforth seek to aid others when possible. I hope you will do the same brethren, as we all share this planet.

Man I'm good at making it sound like clich

Kindness doesn't have to be expensive, even little things can make a huge impact in peoples lives.

Like three packets of painkillers.

i'm about to hit the like button with your post but how come there's none? do admins/staffs are exempted to be liked? :dunno:

anyway's... you are blessed with such kind of gesture, brotha :)

i'm about to hit the like button with your post but how come there's none? do admins/staffs are exempted to be liked? :dunno:

You can like all the posts you want, staff or no staff :) It's just that few like posts in general.

Correct you cannot "like" staff member posts.