Prunes

We need more people like this

Title says it all:

Who the hell is cutting onions in here?

I don't know but they better quit.

Ahh saw this on facebook not to long ago. Very well done ad, however I've heard people say the company doesn't have that great of a level of customer service and commitment.

So marketing wise it was tagged as emotionally manipulative.

However it was easy to understand and the simplicity really gave the viewers the ability to connect together the points of the video. Probably woulda won some awards if present at a video festival, to bad it was a ad. x.x

Who the hell is cutting onions in here?

If anyone tries to cut me, they'll be riding in a body bag on the way to the morgue! >:C

Ahh saw this on facebook not to long ago. Very well done ad, however I've heard people say the company doesn't have that great of a level of customer service and commitment.

However it was easy to understand and the simplicity really gave the viewers the ability to connect together the points of the video. Probably woulda won some awards if present at a video festival, to bad it was a ad. x.x

Wait, its an add? For what? I figured it was just one of those, make the world a better place video motivation things that people are always sending around.

Wait, its an add? For what? I figured it was just one of those, make the world a better place video motivation things that people are always sending around.

Here ya go: http://gawker.com/this-three-minute-commercial-puts-full-length-hollywood-1309506149

They've made pretty good ads before too.

What happened to free medical care.................?  and I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

YouTube is blocked at work for me, but I get the general idea.

From the top of my head, there's True, then the Thai Life Insurance commercial.  Even without knowing what is said, the commercials really get their point across... sort of.  Definitely heart-wrenching, but depending on the commercial, I don't understand how it is related to what the company is trying to sell.

The life insurance commercial always reminds me of the Chinese film "Together".

Things like this always make me wish I was rich. Not so that I could buy lavish things for myself but so I could do this exact sort of kindness for others.

Things like this always make me wish I was rich. Not so that I could buy lavish things for myself but so I could do this exact sort of kindness for others.

Exactly. Repay people, who've done kind things to you in the past. Doesn't necessarily have to be large sums of money like in the commercial, but being able to give back. It's an awesome feeling you get, when you do it.