[WTB] Android Phone

Pteroduck

Ptero, I saw you replied in this thread a lot after I pmed you, but no reply to my pm. :P Maybe you didn't notice, so heads up, I pmed you last night.

IVI, I couldn't care less about battery swapping, I've got one of those portable charger things. Works with my GS II, will work with my Note III, works with my sister's GS III. No need to have different batteries, we all share one handy device. 

No SD card doesn't bother me at all. On my GSIII I don't have any local files. I'm streaming everything from Play Music.

Removable battery I have an actual problem with but still not a deal breaker

What if you're on a long flight...still gonna have your play music and added battery life then?? ;)

I'm just a fan of local file storage and high battery capacity, as well as product functionality/connectivity.

I don't know why Google of all people would spec their Nexus line to be so Apple by limiting them so much (only 16GB storage, LOL!)]

I have been on a plane one time in my life, so if I'm ever on a long flight again I'll just have to deal with it when that time comes lol not a big deal to me.

But like I said, these are downsides but not dealbreakers (for me). 

anyways, sorry for hijacking your thread Pteroduck, back on topic. 

How about a Galaxy S II ? It's the GT-I9100 variant, running the more powerful Exynos and not the Texas Instruments stuff. It can overclock to 1.4GHz without any fuss, I have not tried higher. It's currently running on CM 10.2. Its screen is scratched a bit but not broken. For $100 it's yours. We'll split the shipping costs.

Oh and it comes with two cases, one thick and one very slim.

If you're interested, just PM me.

How about a Galaxy S II ? It's the GT-I9100 variant, running the more powerful Exynos and not the Texas Instruments stuff. It can overclock to 1.4GHz without any fuss, I have not tried higher. It's currently running on CM 10.2. Its screen is scratched a bit but not broken. For $100 it's yours. We'll split the shipping costs.

Oh and it comes with two cases, one thick and one very slim.

If you're interested, just PM me.

Slightly smaller than the SGH-T989 iirc, right?