[WTB] Android Phone

Pteroduck

So recently my BB9700 blew up in my face, now i'm in a quest get another phone to use until the nexus 5 comes out
Does anyone on OCC have one i can buy for  tmobile or thats unlocked?

Not to brag but now I have a heavy paperweight that can display fireworks! :whistling:

Edited by Pteroduck

Nexus is amazing, Basic stuff, no gunk and junk loaded from carriers!

T-mobile or unlocked works

The Nexass line sucks, it's like an iPhone/iPad with Android. No removable battery, and no sd slot. You can't change hardware like that but anybody can root and just make the stock android experience for free....while they enjoy their backup/extended battery and their 64GB SDXC card :P

The Nexass line sucks, it's like an iPhone/iPad with Android. No removable battery, and no sd slot. You can't change hardware like that but anybody can root and just make the stock android experience for free....while they enjoy their backup/extended battery and their 64GB SDXC card :P

Besides the whole no-SD thing (which the LG G2 also struggles with), I quite liked the Nexus 4 that T-Mobile gave me when my Samsung Galaxy S2 was being RMAed. For the price, I'd be willing to buy one. It has its shortcomings, but it also has its advantages. 

^ i say yes. If you guys don't mind, do look up phoneblok, its an amazing concept for a phone. Im actually thinking about getting it, aside from the fact that its going to cost me buttloads. Do sign the petition to get it started as well! :wub:
And i'm still looking for that phone!

Besides the whole no-SD thing (which the LG G2 also struggles with), I quite liked the Nexus 4 that T-Mobile gave me when my Samsung Galaxy S2 was being RMAed. For the price, I'd be willing to buy one. It has its shortcomings, but it also has its advantages.
There are no advantages lol

True, but I like it either way so theres no debating it. I'll admit the battery and SD card is a shortcoming but either way you'd charge it at the end of your day and I have no use for a 64gb or a 32gb storage card for that matter :P

But what if you can't charge it's great to be able to swap batteries on the fly and keep going or pull one and pop it in an external charger while you're not stuck babysitting the phone on the wall. I get my jollies watching people having to do that to get through a day :lol:

I'll admit that I only have a 32GB sdcard but it's nice to have the option for more and it's useful with all the roms and music I have (not to mention convenient if my phone dies, all my files are safely off it). Another bonus it whatever phone I upgrade to (that's not gimped) will have its internal storage + an automatic 32GB for free. My Stratosphere II only has 8GB internal but that's PLENTY coming up from 768MB my Epic had and I only need that space for apps, the rest goes to the trusty SD.

No SD card doesn't bother me at all. On my GSIII I don't have any local files. I'm streaming everything from Play Music.

Removable battery I have an actual problem with but still not a deal breaker

What if you're on a long flight...still gonna have your play music and added battery life then?? ;)

I'm just a fan of local file storage and high battery capacity, as well as product functionality/connectivity.

I don't know why Google of all people would spec their Nexus line to be so Apple by limiting them so much (only 16GB storage, LOL!)]

Edited by IVIYTH0S