Hello everyone

Jklein

Also instead of the touchscreen I was thinking of going with ASUS VG23AH and windows 7 I know I'm going to need at least professional because if I decide to upgrade my memory later it will give me problems from what I heard any have an opinion on whether I should go with ultimate or not?

Also instead of the touchscreen I was thinking of going with ASUS VG23AH and windows 7 I know I'm going to need at least professional because if I decide to upgrade my memory later it will give me problems from what I heard any have an opinion on whether I should go with ultimate or not?

In my opinion Win 7 Ultimate isn't worth the premium unless you can find it on sale for within $10 or so of Professional.  Of course if you are a business or enterprise user your requirements might change and push you towards the Ultimate or Enterprise Editions.  Instead of typing out all the differences I'm just going to use a little Wiki help here and show you what Win 7 Pro doesn't have when comparing to the Ultimate or Enterprise Editions.

2.jpg