Deadlybrew

Well i have just moved from console to PC just to game i have bought a second hand PC for $95, its old but here are the specs i just want to Know if it would be good for normal gaming : 

PSU: 420 w 

MB: Asus M2N68 AM Plus 

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ x2 (2.3 Ghz) 

Memory: 1gb ddr2 667 Mhz x2

HDD: 150 gb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video: PowerColor HD7750 1gb DDR5 ( bought this for $140 nz) 

i am only only planning to game on 1360 x 768 resolution 

Up coming upgrades (sadly both second hand parts) 

CPU: AMD Phenom X3 8650 2.3ghz (Bought for $39.55 nz) 

Memory: G.SKill DDR2 800 2gb x2 (goin to buy)

i know that theres newer parts ddr3 ram and the new FX processors and all, its just that im working with what i already have but i  will upgrade again later, So yup that's pretty much what i got or going to have. I also have pre ordered my self a copy of BF4, and i wonder if i could run it with all the upgrades added.

you could have better bought a 7850 - it is cheap as shit and it will definitely play bf 4 A LOT better than the 7750, then again, if you already bought the parts... :C

you could probably play bf4 on medium/low, if you are lucky if it is optimized well, best bet is to check how bf3 runs on what setting, if dice gives the same optimization minus 25% of the frames you have and that would be ''accurate'' of what you can expect form bf4 performance on the same settings.

yup ill give BF3 a a test run when i get the parts within this week. thanks 

That should tell you everything you need to know about your systems abilities and let you know if you need to upgrade.

Edited by Black64

The pain! I will be moving there soon...... *a sharp pain shoots through my left arm* expensive computer parts and slow internet, HOW WILL I SURVIVE?? I have a few friends in Australia, and apparently they have a few good online retailers that move PC components. Tell me. Does such a thing exist in New Zealand?

Edited by Tervalentfrog