Sign in to follow this  
road-runner

Wonder if we can beak 1 million PPD?

Ahh, for some reason I was thinking you had a 570...

Did I take it you added the advanced flag on the gpu

Client-Type

Beta

?

Its out of beta and in advanced, there may be a shortage lots pf people up graded video cards when they saw the points..

My 7770 says it's running but 0% load and no progress

My 9500 (don't laugh) says "ready" but won't do anything.

\Both CPUs are folding just fine

WTF?

If I am not mistaken you need to allow a free core on the cpu for the gpu to use also...

on the HTPC rig with the same version of FAH both CPU adn GPU are now folding.

On the Intel rig, the GPU is still not folding. I did add the advanced flag...maybe that's screwing it up?

But on neither computer did I modify the settings to leave anything free...all auto except for advanced flag

The older core with nvidia doesnt use any cpu to speak of and doesnt need a free core, the new core 17 nvidia needs a whole core. AMD on the other hand older core needed a fill core and now hardly ises any with core 17 is what I have gathered along the way.

From what I have read the older core 16 has troubles with some AMD new drivers, older drivers work with it better, new core newer drivers are best. You make take a look around at the folding forum and ask some question they will get you lined out, I just read there occasionally when I get something new or have problems.

Forgot to tell you, both CPUs and voth GPUs are working...a couple of re-installs later  :smack:

thanks...now just have to add the advanced flag

Didn't write beta. Wrote advanced. That was what the guide wrote, and it's been giving me core 17 units before. But I'll try  beta instead :)

You guys might as well stop trying to fold. You cannot keep up with me and my Nvidia 260 Card.

Ahh, guess I'll need to change my flags then :)

(a shortage? I can think of someone who's could be hogging them all..beep beep)

:)

Ahh, guess I'll need to change my flags then :)

(a shortage? I can think of someone who's could be hogging them all..beep beep)

:)

There are a ton of guys invested in new cards across the net on other forums similar to this one.. Might have been a server down for a bit or just ran out also who knows... I saw a core 15 on one of mine yesterday getting like 5000 ppd, I have all 17s right now..

Edited by road-runner

I reinstalled the client and wupti core 17 units. I went from 35k a day to around 85k.

Nice, I just fired up my 2nd gtx670 yeserday. Had to replace the dead 480 so I got a new card for my gamming rig and retired it's one to my folding rig :)

got my system stable and got my cards fired up, pretty sure i will hit 30k today

also broke the 2 mil milestone woot

got my system stable and got my cards fired up, pretty sure i will hit 30k today

also broke the 2 mil milestone woot

Congrats on 2 mil..

Damn 7770...not folding again. I think I only got one WU from it but hard to tell as I don't turn that PC on a lot :(