Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keishii~89

[WTS][UK] GTX 570s

Recommended Posts

Hi there OCC. I haven't sold on here before but I do have a small although 100% positive ebay feedback. 

 

I have two GTX 570s that have served me very well for the last year or so. Both are immaculate and in perfect working order. They've spent 90% of their lives undervolted and underclocked as they've been in SLI so the extra heat wasn't needed. The other 10% or so is purely benching.  Both run very cool in my Stacker 832 and neither have tipped 72C in the summer and are even cooler in winter.

 

First up is an MSI GTX570 PowerEdition/OC Twin Frozr III. Triple overvolting on this card with Dual BIOS switch. 

Has an ASIC quality of 94.4% 

post-65758-0-82952600-1376680014_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...