Wisdom teeth

Onion

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can take 3000 mg of tylenol and nothing happens bu I can take 200mg of ibuprofen and get a lil help for pain. my typical headache remedy is 3 advil and 2 aleve headache goes bye bye with in the hour usually but not always

taking the much tylenol will kill you

I can take 3000 mg of tylenol and nothing happens bu I can take 200mg of ibuprofen and get a lil help for pain. my typical headache remedy is 3 advil and 2 aleve headache goes bye bye with in the hour usually but not always

Nearly killed el_capitan when he was at his old job, it completely ruined his liver.

Nearly killed el_capitan when he was at his old job, it completely ruined his liver.

Yeah, I mean if you're going to ruin your liver, you might as well do it with alcohol ;)

Yeah, I mean if you're going to ruin your liver, you might as well do it with alcohol ;)

+1 amen to that...tylenol...pfft

Agreed as you'll get the 2 for 1 with alcohol.... you can kill your liver and Pancreas. but hey those organs are overrated anyhow.... lol

true that but tylenol no buzz, only major liver damage...waht a waste...

Only those who are true life *livers*....ruin their liver :lol:

crack me up homie ... :lol:

Due to the general discussion of this thread....I can't tell if that means I made you laugh or you'd like some crack :teehee: