I am DOOMED!

usama7

I would have even lived without the torrents for a while but what really miss is playing World of Tanks. I had just started it! :unsure:

That's one of the reason behind those limited bandwidth plans - loads of p2p uses.

Anyway, a petition should work if it becomes popular.

I would have even lived without the torrents for a while but what really miss is playing World of Tanks. I had just started it! :unsure:

That's one of the reason behind those limited bandwidth plans - loads of p2p uses.

Anyway, a petition should work if it becomes popular.

That's what they want you to think but the real reason is they rather pocket all the money they can instead of putting towards the network itself, making it strong enough to handle the loads that the paying customer deals out.

Yes I called them about the matter and they just said that they reserve the right to change the policies of usage. When I complained that this way it wont be unlimited anymore, they said that the bandwidth is more than enough for emails and browsing.

Yes I called them about the matter and they just said that they reserve the right to change the policies of usage. When I complained that this way it wont be unlimited anymore, they said that the bandwidth is more than enough for emails and browsing.

A standard response, you aren't talking to anyone in a position to change policy. Heck, you aren't talking to anyone who would even take your complaint. They are telling you what they need to make you go away.

A petition would work if you get a large and vocal group. You could try and sue, but it's their game, odds are not good. Dont bother calling again, they dont care.

I dont wanna be negative here. Seems hopeless. Consider moving? I know, hard thing to do.

Well, I dont know how much good it would do, but you arent paying for browsing and email service. You're paying for internet service. Its a small difference, but an important one. I doubt anywhere in the terms of service or contract that it says anything about you being limited to simply browsing or doing emails. You pay for INTERNET service. If they wanted to sell browing/email service they should label it as such and charge you less

Its the only major ISP in the country trevalant. I would have to move out of the country if I want to escape their clutches. I did email the higher ups of the ISp. Lets see what kind of response do I get from them.

That really gets under my skin. Emails and browsing?! What is this the 90s?! Bet they don't even realize that you can view moving pictures online :glare:

Its the only major ISP in the country trevalant. I would have to move out of the country if I want to escape their clutches. I did email the higher ups of the ISp. Lets see what kind of response do I get from them.

Keep us updated I'm really emotionally invested in this now lol