Gelid Darkforce on clearance

Hi all,

I have been snooping around for a new case to replace my NZXT H2, which has been an outstanding case but lacking in the cooling department. I have been looking around for cases on clearance from Canada Computers, including the Silverstone Raven 3, which sadly was missing a side panel in the store because it was a floor model (the case was on clearance for $69.99!), Anyways, I found the GELID Darkforce case (basically a CM 690 II clone) running for $59.88 on clearance. I have been reading some reviews which have had mostly good things to say about the case, one caveat being a little less room behind the motherboard tray than my current H2, and the Darkforce feeling a little cheap for its intended price range of $89.99. However, being at the price of $59.99 I think that is irrelevant. The Darkforce has everything I am looking for in a replacement for my H2, a windowed side panel, better cooling options and of course a decent interior to make things pretty. 

What are your thoughts on this case at the price point? I don't think I will find anything that comes close to this case at this price point of $59.99. Here's the link 

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_112&item_id=045274