23/24 inch monitor

That's one I haven't seen around before, cool. Let us know how you like it and how it holds up! My HP monitor has been great for many years now, not one problem. (except the one stuck pixel it's had since I got it but I got it for so cheap and it's really not that annoying or noticeable anymore)

• 1 month later...

hi guys, sorry for bringing this thread up but finally i after a month i sold out all of my stuff for funding and got over $300 and by the time i got to the retailer all the 25xi sold out and just 27xi ones left :wallbash:

okay long story short, i don't wanna wait any longer so i end up with something totally different from what i intended to buy but i think i'm gonna love it here it is

1ou5.jpg[/img]

it's a samsung S27A950D a friend of mine decided to go mobile and selling off his alien along with this so i got it for cheap at $280. it's just 1 year old, no severe backlight bleed issue. just some scratch on the screen which is barely noticeable.

but after using it for a few a day i think 120hz refresh is overrated. i barely see the difference in games except dirt2 and some other racing games. fps games give me less blur but still looks the same in my opinion. but still this is a very nice monitor, colours are great, good looking and the most important thing is this is way better than my old monitor in terms of gaming

thanks everyone for your input :)

Edited by panjang

Wow, that's a hell of a nice monitor for that price. I think you'll be very happy in the long run with it, especially since you got a great deal. It has a 2D to 3D conversion feature, but from the sound of things I dunno if you'll go for it much. Still, a very nice monitor overall.

i've tried the 2d-3d conversion with dirt2 it looks great, and i've tried tomb raider too with the built in 3d option and its amazing.. i feel like i i can touch lara's hair, 3d depth is great....but for now i think i will stick with 2d gaming, i feel dizzy after a few session of 3d gaming.. still not getting used to it

3D can be tough for some people, and next to impossible for others due to getting sick and the like (or even don't see it at all). It may take you a while to adjust, but sometimes you just don't.