Two of my absolute MOST hated things to do to a car...

Andrewr05

I must have been living in the dark for the last couple years.. Cuz I missed this phad... I am glad, cuz it looks redunkulous.

I can't believe people would ride around like that.

On top of that, that exhaust in the first video.. wtf dude.. get that fixed.. The fart cannons went out with the OG Fast n Furious. ey yi yi..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow BP, how is putting sockets back in order for you? LOL

Or if you have some precision screwdrivers, they will go in every little crack in your truck.

I might  or might not be speaking by experience.

My trunk is fully carpeted so luckily there aren't any places for the pieces to get to. It's mostly the sockets I have to find afterwards, lol, since there's usually other stuff besides the tool box in there.

I must have been living in the dark for the last couple years.. Cuz I missed this phad... I am glad, cuz it looks redunkulous.

I can't believe people would ride around like that.

Its fairly new in the US, at lerast as far as I've seen its only been around mainstreamish for maybe 2-3 years.

Maybe longer, I don't really know.

Someone needs to tell these people that they have achieved the highest level of retardation ever, this is even worse than those morons putting $40,000 worth of huge ass ugly rims on a $4,000 car...............

In honor of this thread I snapped this the other day...

P1050573_zps1fcb7575.jpg

Its hard to tell from the picture, but to me (overlooking the handling disadvantages) thats actually right on the level of what is acceptable.

It looks like all of the tire is still touching the ground at least.

Edited by Andrewr05

In honor of this thread I snapped this the other day...

P1050573_zps1fcb7575.jpg

Its hard to tell from the picture, but to me (overlooking the handling disadvantages( thats actually right on the level of what is acceptable.

It looks like all of the tire is still touching the ground at least.

Not acceptable to me. The tire is still stretched more than it should be, it has too much camber to look good, and although the most of the tire is making contact with the ground, the part with any load on it is still too small. 

Though it what sounded like a shitty fat canned exhaust... I actually think that the wheel and the exhaust were actually products of maintenance neglect. As the other 3 tires appeared to have far more normal values of camber but I still thought it deserved it.